Pages

Wednesday 3 August 2011

TELL PAST EXPERIENCES

I will tell about my experience
I was very happy when I saw the new student notice a board at SMA 1 Kramat. Isaw in the order of 279, I always worried before the announcement was release.I did not sure that I would be received at Senior High School (SMA Negeri 1 Kramat), but my mother always supported to me not to be afraid or despair.
On 6 July 2011, I went to school to see the announcement. Finally, I accepted the order of number 276. On Saturday, 9th July 2011 I went to school to see the announcement of class division, and I got a class X. 7, I very happy because my friend is very good.
That is my experience that will not be forgotten until when ever


By : Wahyuni Ayuning Tias
Absen Number : 35
Kelas : X. 7
SMA Negeri 1 Kramat

1 comment:

  1. have a lot of practice writing using the English language again.
    when the practice of using English to talk about an interesting experience in front of the class was very good, need a lot more practice, especially in pronunciation and intonation of each word.

    ReplyDelete